Monday, February 27, 2012

I Love My Irish Water Spaniel Dog Personalized Photo Tote Bag Navy Blue

!±8± I Love My Irish Water Spaniel Dog Personalized Photo Tote Bag Navy Blue

Brand : | Rate : | Price :
Post Date : Feb 27, 2012 15:38:24 | Usually ships in 1-2 business days

Let everyone know how much you love your Irish Water Spaniel with this great photo tote bag. Our tote holds odds and ends as well as up to eight 4" x 6" photos to add a personal touch. Already personalized with "I Love My Irish Water Spaniel". Has vinyl pockets. Spot clean only. 14"H x 20"W x 4"D. The Back of the tote is blank... Add even a more special touch by adding paw prints.

  • 14"H x 20"W x 4"D
  • Holds eight 4" x 6" Photos
  • Embroidered Personalized with "I Love My Irish Water Spaniel"
  • Vinyl Pockets
  • Pictures Not Included

For Sale Engagement Wedding Ring Mini Rc Compare

No comments:

Post a Comment